Micronutrients is a mixture of various elements comprising of Zinc (Zn), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), Molybdenum (Mo). It is helpful in getting high yield crops.It is essential for plant growth as well as it plays a vital role in balancing crop nutrition. In short, it plays supporting role in overall plant health and growth. It also promotes essential plant growth
Directions of use:-
- Stop watering before a day of fertilization. Let the soil dry.
- Do deep forking of soil to loosen it.
- Add 1 tea spoon of Micro- nutrients in 8-10 inch pot. Mix well.
- Do watering. For the best result you may add 1 cup cow dung manure or compost too in the soil.
- You may repeat after 3-5 weeks. Can be use in all plants.